We are a full service pet grooming salon in downtown Marinette WI and we love animals! We know your pet is an import and member of your family, and we promise to make him or her feel safe and comfortable while in our care.
We use natural shampoos because they are safe for pets and the environment. Our groomers are skilled in professional grooming techniques for cats and dogs and understand the particular grooming needs of different breeds.
Part of our grooming service is to check the condition of your pet’s coat, skin, eyes, ears and teeth and we can alert you to symptoms of common medical problems so you can consult with your vet early on. We also provide special treatments should your dog or cat have fleas or ticks. Regular grooming keeps your pet healthy and looking nice!!
- Pricing – will vary according to breed, the size of your pet, temperament, condition of the coat, the style of trim preferred, and frequency of grooming. We charge by how much time we spend on each pet, some pets come in once a month and some come in once a year. Please call for an estimate, however exact pricing cannot be given until one of our pet care professionals has examined your pet. Please feel free to stop in during our regular business hours for a more accurate quote.
- Bath Special – Bath, Conditioning, Nails, Ears, 20.00 to 35.00
- Partial Grooming – Bath, Conditioning, Nails, Ears, Light Brushing, De-matting if needed, Feet pads, private parts, and trimming of the face.
- Complete grooming – Bathed with products best suited for your pet, Nails, Ears, Comb-out, Feet Pads, Private Parts, Trimming, Face and Finished style to your specification. All services include Cologne, Bandana or Bows.
- Additional Grooming Services – Deep Conditioning Treatments, Medicated Shampoo, Nail Filing, Anal Gland Expression, Painting of the Toe Nails, and Brushing the Teeth, 5.00 each
- Flea Treatments – 10.00
- Cell Phone Text and e-mail – We now have a new service for our customers we can text them on their cell phone or e-mail, when there pet is ready to go home, if they would like us to. Just update your information with the Waggin’ Tails staff members.
To make an appointment online by e-mail, just click on the e-mail link below and leave your name, your pets name, if the pet has been in before and the drop off time.
Our office hours are:
- Mon.- Thur. 7a.m to 4 p.m.
- Friday – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- A scheduled Drop off time will be given to ensure safety.